Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Favorite Details Around the House

If you've been reading this blog for any length of time, of course you know that I love the larger elements that make a room: wallpaper, furniture, paint, draperies, etc. 

The great thing about decorative accessories is that they are a fun way to punch up a room and really make it sing without over-committing to a huge decor change. You can easily layer in fun little groupings and then switch them out when you need something new. 


I'm constantly tinkering with these elements in my home and love nothing more than a quiet afternoon when I can move things around from room to room (yeah, it's a nonstop party up in here). I thought I'd share a few details of the current set-up around the house:







Plus, here are a few accessories that I'm considering adding in the coming months:

Fornasetti Lidded Candle (at Barneys): 



Fornasetti Burlesque Lidded Candle -  - Barneys.com

Scoop vase in Emerald by Jonathan Adler


Vases - Bel Air Gorge Vase


Velvet Green Bolster Pillow (via Biscuit Home):


Kelly Wearstler Channels Pillow (via Etsy) - also thinking about this fabric for roman shades in the kitchen: 



Malachite obelisk (via One Kings Lane): 

29" Malachite-Style Obelisk, Green


Gold leaf mirror (via PB Teen!): 

Scallop Gold Leaf Mirror





I frequently post pictures of little details around the house on instagram, so follow me there too if you liked this post. Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment