Monday, November 9, 2015

Current Obsessions

Here's a little round up of a few fun things for the home with which I'm currently obsessed. 

First up, in the category of truly unnecessary (but so cute!) things, this Press for Champagne sign via etsy seller Lisa GoLightly:

Press For Champagne Framed Vintage Button ( silent version )

I love it so, so much. It's whimsical, fun, and also looks like a quality piece and not a cheap piece of junk. My only quandary is where to hang it. I'm thinking powder room, but it could also be cute in the kitchen or dining room. Or bar! 

I also think this would be such a cute piece to incorporate into wedding decor, or even an extra-special party. 

I must have champagne on the brain, because I'm also really into this Veuve tray:





I think it would be so perfect on a leather ottoman as a drinks holder, or as a catch-all pretty much anywhere. This is via Biscuit Home, truly one of my favorite browsing sites - I always find super cute things here. I can't wait to visit the brick-and-mortar shop when I'm in Houston (H-Town, bishes) sometime. Check out this awesome paint installation on an exterior wall - it's insane. 


So much at Mark and Graham is right up my alley. I mean, everything can be monogrammed! But while working on this post, I realized I've only bought gifts for others from here - never anything for myself. That needs to change, my friends!
I think this family game set needs a spot in our basement game room, for sure:

Family 3 in1 Game Set


I barely play tennis, as my tennis group from this past summer can attest, but that doesn't mean I don't like the gear. This monogrammed racket carrier (also M&G) is admittedly kind of silly, but I also think it's so cool. And, maybe I'd play better if I had better stuff? That certainly worked for my golf game (#sarcasm).

Colorfield Tennis Racket Holder

I still don't have a poker table in my basement (soon!), but that doesn't mean I'm holding off on the poker accessories. Hermes releases new designs of playing cards every year, and every year I look at them with longing. Perhaps this will be the year I pull the trigger? Sure they are a luxury, but as Hermes purchases go, this one is pretty attainable. 
Hermès

Unfortunately, I'm reasonably sure they would never, ever be used, as I think B would rather stick his head in a vat of boiling oil than whip out Hermes cards at poker night, but at least they would look pretty on the (imaginary) table, right? ;)

Thanks so much for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment